Monday, November 2, 2015

Two Days In

I'm two days in to NaNoWriMo and I've got about 3200 words.  Technically I started with a partially written chapter, but who cares. The point of this for me is to write every day of the month. So what I'm telling myself it, if I write 50K words this month - that's AMAZING.  If I don't - who cares, as long as I write every day. That is the goal.

Write something on the novel, every damn day!

So I'm two days in and I've written both days.  And where am I? I'm no straddled with a new character who has to tag along with my MC's for god knows how long to god knows where.  See what happens when you get back to it?  Chaos and mayhem! HA!  But that's just fine, because I am writing people and that's the whole point!

To everyone in Nanoland - more power to you and keep those fingers moving!

No comments: