Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Past the 5K Mark

I past the 5K mark this morning.  I've been writing every day since November 1st and it really does feel great. Although I'm not hitting 1600 words a day, I'm trying not to let the Ego.  Of course the fact that I mention it in this blog - Ha - probably is a sign that I'm only partially suceeding at not letting it get in the way.

I've got an interesting blot twist started this morning, which is always fun. I love it when my characters turn into something I wasn't expecting. A minor character becomes a badass - nice! Maybe she'll play a more important role later in the story, who knows and who cares at this point. The story will come as it comes.

In the meantime I will celebrate being able to get up early, write, and feel better for it.

Here's to all you NaNoWriMo's out there!  I saw a post from someone last night saying they'd achieved 10K words already!  Way to go!

I'm so impressed by everyone being so creative this month!  It's sure to bring so much love and wonder into the world.

No comments: