Wednesday, October 31, 2007

On Your Mark, Get Set, GO

Less than five hours now before the official start of NaNoWriMo. I wonder how many of the 90,000+ are poised over their keyboards (let's remember that our friends in New Zealand and Australia have been going for quite some time now) ready to start typing like mad!

I've been contemplating whether to stay up and get started at 12:01am. I'm thinking --- NOT! I need my sleep and my fingers need to be fresh and for those of you who know me, I'm a morning person, not a night owl. Now I realize that after the clock strikes midnight we start calling those hours morning, but let's be reasonable here! I think starting at just after 6am over a bowl of cereal will be just fine.

So, "on your mark, get set, go..........................."

No comments: