Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finding my way around NaNoWriMo site

At the moment I'm not feeling very productive: just finding my way around the NaNoWriMo website ---- would love to spend a whole day doing this, but do I want to use a precious Saturday or Sunday to do this???

I find it very interesting that I'm even asking that question...(more on that later).

When setting up preferences, profiles on so many sites lately (not just NaNoWriMo, but Facebook, Connections) this takes a lot more time than I ever imagined. I'm finding that I think much more about how I am spending my "free" time. Except that I'm about ready to embark on a HUGE project in November to write 50,000 words of my novel! Holy Cow! 50,000 words!

I'll be emailing a bunch of my friends to request their support as I take on this challenge. So for those of you who've gotten that email and are now looking at this blog - thankyou! Thank you! And thanks!

No comments: