Sunday, November 1, 2009

November 1st - NaNoWriMo Begins...Look Out Words, Here I Come

I'm re-acquainting myself with Elum and his story this morning - getting back into his world and finding his path. The Knowledge and how it was hidden, how Kajine (the initial bad guy) first becomes capable of stealing Knowledge, the Dark Master who helps him develop his skills, and Daylin, Elum's Master who will help him "remember" how the Knowledge must be released with balance.

So here is my request, to all my friends, as you have time, please check back in with my blog to see how I'm doing and offer my words of encouragement, send shipments of chocolate (Ha! Well, I'm only sort of kidding), coupons for Coca-Cola, and if you want to drop by the house some evening, there will surely be home made brownies available for eating.

No comments: