Sunday, November 15, 2009

9,873 Words Needed Today

It's a sunny Sunday morning and I'm sitting in the sun by the patio door - the wind is the typical crazy Arizona wind and it's pretty cold outside. The water for the birds froze last night. I filled the feeders this morning and was glad when I stepped out the glass door that I'd put on a coat and hat. Burrrrr... In the novel, it's spring on Pesgio - the colony where Elum is at the moment. When he left Cadreya it was just entering the months of ice...maybe I should add something about the different seasons as he moves from colony to colony...we'll see.

Here's to a fruitful day of writing - damn the headaches and the sore knees - I'm spending my day with Elum! NOT with a warm rice sock on my head in bed! Do you hear that head!!!???!!!

Maybe the headache meds I took this morning will make things even more interesting as I write today - I'm not sure I've ever written with these meds in my system before. This could be very interesting.

No comments: